Running a household is hard work, and the last thing that you need is a furnace breakdown. At American Cooling and Heating, we offer responsive service to restore your comfort without interrupting your busy schedule. Here are a few of the most common problems that our repair technicians find during service calls.
- Faulty reversing valves can cause pressure imbalances that prevent the system from heating or cooling your home.
- Refrigerant leaks can decrease the system's output, trigger onboard safety functions or cause ice buildup.
- Airflow problems related to clogged filters and dirty coils are one of the most common causes of sudden shutdowns.
- Thermostat malfunctions and drained batteries can prevent your heat pump from running as expected.
- If your heat pump has trouble starting or if the unit shuts off unexpectedly, the system may have a bad capacitor or electrical issue that requires further investigation.
Furnace Repairs and Troubleshooting
If you heat your home with oil or natural gas, it's important to address mechanical issues promptly to prevent equipment damage and safety concerns related to carbon monoxide and incomplete combustion. Here are a few of the most common furnace malfunctions that we see.
- Clogged air filters
- Gas supply issues
- Burned-out pilot lights
- Faulty ignition switches
- Damaged thermocouples
- Worn-out belts or bearings
- Faulty limit switches
- Poor combustion
- Dirty burners
- Clogged fuel nozzles
- Damaged exhaust vents
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Carbon monoxide buildup
Our Furnace Repair Technicians
If you want the best for your family, choose a qualified contractor to care for your heating system. Our local professionals work hard to earn loyal customers by providing exceptional service every day. We never take your business for granted, and we're always looking out for your comfort. If you need an emergency heating repair or a comprehensive inspection, here are a few reasons to hire our professionals.
- American Cooling and Heating has more than 15 years of repair experience.
- Our NATE-certified technicians have the lowest callback rate in the industry.
- For faster service, each vehicle is stocked with a wide selection of replacement parts.
- We employ friendly, knowledgeable staff members to ensure that you have a positive experience.
- We've been recognized as one of the region's top HVAC dealers for three consecutive years.
- Our heating repair services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We invest in ongoing training to stay current on the latest technology.
Schedule Heater Repairs & Service
If your heater isn't running as well as it used to, don't hesitate to reach out to our contractors. Addressing maintenance issues promptly is the best way to avoid larger problems and expenses down the road. To schedule a heater repair or service call at your Northshore home, call American Cooling and Heating today.